- 6615 NW 93 Avenue
- 954 236 5437
Bar Admissions: • Florida
• B.A., State University of New York – Albany, Criminal Justice, 1996.
• J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 1999.
• Commercial & Residential Transactions
• Real Estate
• Contract preparation, 1031 exchanges, refinances, closings of residential and commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions and title insurance.
• Mr. Packer has successfully represented buyers and sellers in over 1000 commercial and residential transactions throughout the tri-county area. He has provided legal guidance in all aspects of the real estate process from contract to closing and is equipped to handle nearly any real estate matter.
• Prior to joining Wallace & Packer, PL, Craig worked at a real estate firm concentrating on all aspects of real estate transactions including abstracting, title examination, and providing legal advice in this arena.
• Member, Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Inc., (The Fund)
• Member, Old Republic Title Insurance Co.
• Member, Business Network International (BNI) – Founding Member: Chapter – Plantation.
• Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust sections of the Florida Bar.