- 954 236 0492
- 954 236 5437
Bar Admissions: Florida
• B.A., University of West Georgia, Business Administration, 1996
• J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 1999.
• Business consulting: General corporate consultation, business formation and contracts.
• Medicaid Planning
• Nursing Home Assistance
• Trust & Estates:
• Trustee representation
• Mr. Wallace provides counsel to clients on Medicaid and nursing home planning, guardianship and probate issues.
• Prior to establishing Wallace & Packer, PL, Scott worked at Scott R. Wallace, P.A. handling all aspects of Florida elder law, including rendering estate planning to individuals and their families.
• Member, Association of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
• Member, National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
• Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust sections of the Florida Bar.